Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hey yah.

ehem, let me just welcome myself -- welcome! wow. new blog again. again and again and again. it really seems that im not satisfied with tons of blogs i have. uuhhhmmm... actually i just decided to change the old one. i think it was way too messy and the posts are, agh, horrible. i admit im not that grammar perfect though, but this time ill try to make it right.. (heheh)
on to the post (and whatever you call this one). it is the first day of the finals! hurrah, im going in my 3rd year very very soon! a big YEHEY for that. =) anyhow, ive regreted i didnt studied CHD that much. i messed up with my answers. i just hope i can still pass that subject. whew. 1 down, 4 more to go. im glad ive had a few exemptions, it would really help a lot. well, good luck to me and to my classmates and to all those who are taking the finals.
break, at last.

No comments: